Central server does not update status

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Fri Nov 1 20:25:52 CET 2002

Hello
Ok, I've been battling with Nagios to get the distributed monitoring
working. I've got the remote servers reporting correctly, no problem.
But the central server doesn't seem to update the status of the service
when it receives the data. A service will have a status of OK, but the
status information shows it to be CRITICAL. I've copy and pasted a line
from the Service Detail page:
Client NTP Service
OK 11-01-2002 14:05:48 1d 23h 8m 18s 1/3 CRITICAL: Server Error and time
difference -2222.803660 seconds greater than +/- 120 sec

Where should I be looking to get the central server to recognize that
the status is CRITICAL? ANY help would be great. Thank you

--
Sean McAvoy
Network Analyst