Network Health

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Fri Nov 1 17:25:56 CET 2002

I've got Nagios running on a linux box.  I also have an internal website
for the company running on another web server that is the default home
page for all employees.  It has local weather and contact lists, company
news, etc...

I would like to put the "Network Health" box that appears on the right
side of the Tactical Overview page on this site's home page.  The
internal site is running on another server all together.  Is there
someway this can be done?

Thanks,

Jeff