how to view monitored PCs

Kai Backhaus backhaus at cube.spacenet.de
Fri Nov 1 13:52:50 CET 2002

Hello everybody,
compiling and installing Nagios 1.0b6 was running ok under Debian 3.0 Woody.
starting nagios with 'sh /etc/init.d/nagios start'  was working fine too.
nagios runs as a daemon on my maschine.

I set up a test environment at home, i.e. one PC runs as Nagios Monitor the
other (Win NT 4.0, SP 6) as monitored machine.
As service I configured a simple ping

I started up Mozilla with http://localhost/nagios/ => nagios documentation
appears.

My question:
How can I view the monitored PC named nt1 in the nagios config files???
That means how can I view the results of the nagios monitoring machine
pinging nt1??

Thx for any help

Kai