APAN

Fredrik Wänglund Fredrik.Wanglund at datavis.se
Fri Nov 1 08:22:42 CET 2002

I think what you need is at tool that can be used to create RRD's and set up Apan. Right?
One problem with Apan right now is that there is quite some hand typeing to get it working, but I think thats the case with Nagios too...
I am working on an TK-frontend to Nagios and Apans configuration, I will put it on the web as soon as it's usable.

/FredrikW