extended info config on nagios 6

bheng qute frozendelight_0508 at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 1 02:17:32 CET 2002

i've installed nagios 1.04 before w/ the commands

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios --with-cgiurl=/nagios/cgi-bin --with-htmurl=/nagios/ --with-nagios-user-nagios --with-nagios-grp=nagios --with-template-extinfo.  and it gives me 15 cfg files.  inluding hostextinfo n serviceextinfo.

i just wonder...  now that i re-installed nagios 1.06 in my other linux box using the same configure commands.  hostextinfo and serviceexinfo is missing.  i read the documentation and i didnt found any answer on this.

thanks for the help.

Bianx