2.0, who's using what, etc.

Blair Rampling brampling at methanex.com
Fri Dec 27 18:29:45 CET 2002

I'm running Nagios 1.0 on Solaris 9 with iPlanet Web Server Enterprise Edition 6.0 with no database support.

- --
Blair Rampling

>>> Will Lowe <harpo at thebackrow.net> 12/26/02 06:08pm >>>
I've been taking a look through the plan Ethan's put together for
Nagios 2.0 and thinking about scaling my Netsaint (soon to be Nagios)
installation from the current 600 hosts and 1700 services to, say,
twice that.  I've started wondering:

1) What web servers are people using with the Nagios web interface?
More simply put, is anybody really using anything other than Apache?

2) Are a lot of people using the database support?  If so, are you
using MySQL or PostGres?

--
					thanks,

					Will