Monitoring Win NT & 2K Machine

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Wed Dec 25 12:15:54 CET 2002

Hello,

I want to monitor some of my Win NT and Win 2K machine.
For that, When I install NSClient in my WinNT machine, then the installation is interrupted and the error raised is "The procedure entry point RtlStringFromGUID could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll"
Can you tell me the problem and why this is happening so. Also tell me what all is required on the management server (Nagios) side.
Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services