Nagios erroneous output

ABOKHALAF, Nassri Abdellatif naabokhalaf at refertelecom.pt
Fri Dec 20 11:59:55 CET 2002

hello,

i am having problems with nagios output. I am monitoring several servers and when i refresh the page in service detail menu  o get two situations:
i get the error message :
"It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the services you requested..."
or i only see 13 of the 35 hosts a and services i am monitoring.

if i insist in refeshing the page several times i see all my hosts.

What confuses me is that i have not made any change in my configuration options for this to happend.

An other problem is in the tactical overview menu. It reports unhandeld problems that should not reported.

thank you in advance

naa