No data in Apan graph

Chia Teck Meng Desmond desmondc at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Dec 19 04:10:08 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm a beginner in using Nagios and with Apan.  I am using Apan 0.2.0 with
Nagios 1.0.

I tried the exact configuration steps as listed on the Apan website on the
measure of the ping round-trip times.  The host that I pinged was
www.startap.com.  The time was around 300ms.

The graphs appeared but there was no data in the graph.  The graph
shows a red line (LINE2), constantly at the zero line.  The data in the
rrd file is seems to be empty, except for a few entries where the data is
too small.

I extracted some listings of the rrd file:
1040265000: 0.0000000000e+00
1040265060: 0.0000000000e+00
1040265120: 0.0000000000e+00
1040265180: 0.0000000000e+00