RESOLVED: Change Service Warning text to diffe rnet color in Tac.cgi???...

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 17:53:24 CET 2002

Yea, I think you just need to modify the color # in the tac.css; maybe #FFFFCC? I believe this is the line to modify;
.serviceUnimportantProblem { text-align: left; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; background-color: #ffcccc; color: black; }

 "Carroll, Jim P [Contractor]" <jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com> wrote:I like this idea. And in light of the fact that an acknowledged CRITICAL changes from red to pink, I'm wondering if it would be possible to have an acknowledged WARNING change from yellow to a faded/washed-out yellow?  (I'm not up to snuff on my colour names... perhaps 'cornsilk'?  Ref:  /usr/lib/X11/rgb.txt on RH Linux.) Ethan, would it be possible to add these features to a future release of Nagios?  Okay, perhaps not the right way of asking the question... are these features likely to appear anytime soon?  ;) jc-----Original Message-----