Dynamic alarm intervals

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Tue Dec 17 14:56:23 CET 2002

If have managed to have single-handedly coded something even remotely
similar to Nagios, I'm sure you are capable of finding your way around
the documentation, no?

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#service

"notification_interval:
This directive is used to define the number of "time units" to wait
before re-notifying a contact that this service is still in a non-OK
state. Unless you've changed the interval_length directive from the
default value of 60, this number will mean minutes. If you set this
value to 0, Nagios will not re-notify contacts about problems for this
service - only one problem notification will be sent out. "