Downtime

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Tue Dec 17 11:35:13 CET 2002

Hi,

I've got a problem when trying to schedule downtime from the web
interface. When I do his for a host, and I just accept the standard 2
hours interval, I get this error:

"An error occurred while processing your command.
correctly.
Return from whence you came"

It's bound to be something silly, but I can't figure out what... An
since both nagios.org (not reachable) and the sourceforge archives
(temporarily offline) are not available...

Kind regards,
Tom