Nagios-users digest, Vol 1 #1165 - 32 msgs

ABostick at mydoconline.com ABostick at mydoconline.com
Fri Dec 13 17:08:02 CET 2002

This is what I was afraid of...  Another list I am on does auto-stip HTML
content but it is not hosted by sourceforge. :(

Aaron

Message: 19
From: "Ethan Galstad" <nagios at nagios.org>
To: nagios-users <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:38:53 -0600
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Filter HTML on list!?

I don't believe that Mailman (the list software used at SourceForge)
has an option to do this yet.  It would be nice feature request to
either auto-strip HTML messages or block them entirely.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---
Email: nagios at nagios.org