Nagios Publicity from O'Reilly

Jamie jamie.baddeley at bclnz.net
Thu Dec 12 21:43:41 CET 2002

No no, it's not cheops!

It's actually a screenshot of saintmap.pl!

The infuriating thing about this is I'm currently trying to get this to work
for Nagios rather than Netsaint (for which saintmap.pl was designed)

Ask O'Reilly to give us the source-code for their (apprarently) Nagios'ed
Saintmap.pl and make everyone happy!

Either that or ask them whether Æleen Frisch actually reviewed netsaint....

Jamie