question

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Dec 12 20:47:13 CET 2002

I would think that for this particular application, it would be preferable
that the plugin be based on 'mailq' and not 'ls'.

Beyond that, a little grep here, a little echo there, a little return to top
it off, and you should be able to put together a shell script in about 10
mins.

Food for thought.

jc