Host Assumed To Be Up + Availability Reports

Billy Wright Billy.Wright at scts-llc.com
Thu Dec 12 20:21:16 CET 2002

Hello All,

I have a number of hosts that are listed as "Assumed to be up" I read the FAQ already. I believe this is messing up my availability reports because any host that has this has undetermined for 100% of the time. I would like to change it so that Nagios checks these hosts with a ping also so that I can get an availability report that is correct. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working ?

Thanks,

Billy