Status returning to normal ?

Brian Ipsen Brian.Ipsen at andebakken.dk
Thu Dec 12 16:21:29 CET 2002

Hi!

 Is it somehow possible to put a (passive) service-check back into normal/OK
state after a given period of time ?? The reason for my question is that I'd
like an alert in case a special SNMP trap is received (and processed through
external/passive checking) - but if no trap is received to put the service
back into OK state, then the warning/error will not disappear unless I
manually submit an OK-result.

Regards,

/Brian