Host/Service Status Totals via SMS/pager?

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 23:12:53 CET 2002

Hi,
Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get the Host & Service status totals(The small tables at the top of service problems) and a list of the hosts/services in a critical state in a plain text format? (ie..Up 165 Down 30)
I've written 2 scripts that allow me to acknowledge host/service problems via my Nextel phone, it'd be great if I could get a simple quick stats of all hosts/services.....(I have VERY basic perl skills).....