authentication problem

Master Brian mangabbs at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 20:35:14 CET 2002

Thank you... hem sorry, I feel so lamer... BTW now nagios work, but still I'm having the same server error on some cgi. For example for status.cgi I get:

[Wed Dec 11 20:06:55 2002] [error] [client myip] script not found or unable to stat: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi, referer: http://myserver/nagios/side.html

Infact if I do a locate statusmap.cgi I couldn't locate it, it is normal?

And again, for outages.cgi I get:

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

and in error log nothing of relevant.

This is another newbie error that I do? (sorry again ;))