check_ldap plugin --> part 2

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Wed Dec 11 19:26:11 CET 2002

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 12:12:47AM +0800, Jasmine Chua wrote:

> Thanks.. I managed to find that plugin under nagiosplugin-1.3b1 was using the
> CVS plugins. However, I cant seem to get check_ldap.c configured and made..
> how can I get that particular plugin configured, made?

	Hmm... I haven't had any problems building the check_ldap
plugin from CVS here... Are you sure you have the OpenLDAP development
files (header files and libraries) installed on your build machine? I've
even got the version I'm working on here to be able to check my LDAP
server over both IPv4 and IPv6 successfully...

	Jeremy