Cannot stat() problem with nagios.cmd file

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Dec 11 19:03:50 CET 2002

You're better off following the documentation.  Here's a quick summary:

- create the group 'nagiocmd' (not 'nagioscmd', so be careful of any typos)
- add 'nagios' and whatever the username is that your webserver is running
under (eg, 'apache') to group 'nagiocmd'
- "chmod 2750 rw"
- restart nagios
- you may need to restart your webserver, but I don't think so

HTH.

jc