alert on failed process

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Tue Dec 10 23:53:17 CET 2002

Yes, certainly... check_dns or check_dig come to mind immediately to see
if it's resolving as it should or you could use NRPE if you want verify
that the process is actually running and you aren't concerned with
whether it's actually resolving or not. As far as making it a reality,
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html should help.

--
Marc