alternative to TempTrax

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Dec 10 17:00:18 CET 2002

Greetings all,

Last week I was checking out the TempTrax option (out of curiosity), and
decided to do some Googling.  Ended up finding this interesting product:

http://www.akcpinc.com/company/sensorprobe.html

At $345 for hardware which monitors both temperature and humidity, it's more
expensive than the TempTrax.  But the TempTrax only monitors temperature.

As far as hooking into Nagios, it apparently supports SNMP.

DISCLAIMER:  I have no affiliation with AKCP; I just thought it was a clever
alternative to TempTrax.

jc