orca with Nagios logs

Frater, Greg J gjfrater at bechtel.com
Tue Dec 10 16:35:49 CET 2002

Have any of the host/service checks had the performance data support added?
According to the current Nagios doc's none had as of the writing of the
documentation.  If not is there any kind of time frame for this?

Looks like the framework is there for this type of functionality but not
quite ready for prime time.  Apan is a great start in the right direction,
but needs more plugins and a little more maturity for us.  We unfortunately
are in prime time and don't have the programming resources to build on the
current framework.  I may be able to make an elementary crack at some of the
performance stuff after we get our monitoring system in production mode.

I will definitely be watching this area with interest and if my schedule
works out may try to do something with the existing functionality.