RH8 not showing logos in statusmap

Pete Dubler pete at dublerfamily.com
Sat Dec 7 17:01:15 CET 2002

Yes, hostextinfo.cfg file specified in cgi.cfg..   In fact, the image
files I specify there appear in all the other cgi's next to the host
names, and in the pop-ups in the statusmap, just no logos AT ALL in the
statusmap.cgi display itself, using any of the display options.  Not
even the "question" marks.  Yes, the image files are good because I can
display them in other parts of nagios and they are located BOTH in the
/usr/local/nagios/share/images directory and the ../images/logos
directory.  What have I missed???  Note, there were absolutely no errors
or warnings when running  the configure or make scripts.

Thanks,

Pete