nagios map layout

Anders Nerheim anders at jblinux.net
Fri Dec 6 22:31:08 CET 2002

more than one way to do it :)

either you can just specify what hosts are parents, like switches,
routers etc.. and it will draw the map for you in a big circular thingy
:)

or you could specify the cords, 103x142 is an example, if you feel like
cheating and doing this stuff easy you can use the nagios/netsaint
hostextinfo util that gives you the cords. the tool is named saintmap
and url is
http://www.netsaint.org/download/contrib/addons/saintmap-2.1.tar.gz

hope this helps.

its all written in the hostextinfo manual.

ps... if you have the time you can even make 3d maps! *wooow* :>