Per user preferences

Jeremy Tinley jtinley at unirez.com
Fri Dec 6 21:56:12 CET 2002

I'd say that this would be particularly nice in large-end-user
environments.

If there were a user preferences page CGI, with options for which page
you want to view first (although not currently possible without editing
the HTML), sound options (both off and on, and which sound files to
play) and default views for the Status Map.  You might also include the
page refresh time.  IIRC, most (if not all) of this is stored in cgi.cfg
by default.

-J