Using some different check scheduling.

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Fri Dec 6 18:42:20 CET 2002

I meant the time-period field in the service definition.  If the two time
periods are not overlapping, then the service will only be checked once.

If you want the same check, same time, different threshold, then yes - you
need duplicate checks.

Alternately, your notification script could parse the $OUTPUT and
determine which message to send based on the contents of $OUTPUT

-sg