Histogram graphic don´t show lines when event numbers are high

Sandro Merg Vaz sandro at opservices.com.br
Fri Dec 6 15:37:29 CET 2002

Hello all!

Today i was generating some alert histogram reports, and some weird
thing has happened...

When the number of recovered, down and unreachable events are higher
than 200 (in a day or month), for example, the lines in the histogram
alerts don´t show up. If these values are lower than these limit,
everything seems fine...
I believe that´s is a Y-scale problem, because when the lines doesn´t
appear, the Y-scale numbers doesn´t appear too...

I also looked int the code of histogram.c to see if there is a max
number of events that this program is able to process, but i´ve found
nothing.

Is it a known bug? I´ve also looked at the mailing list, but didn´t find
nothing closer to my problem...

Any help or idea?,

TIA,

Sandro Merg Vaz
InterOp Informática
Divisão OpServices
Fone: (+55) 51 3216-7000
Fax :  (+55) 51 3216-7001
e-mail: HYPERLINK
"mailto:sandro at opservices.com.br"sandro at opservices.com.br
HYPERLINK "http://www.interop.com.br/"http://www.interop.com.br
"It requires wisdom to understand wisdom:
 the music is nothing if the audience is deaf. "
 Walter Lippmann