gdlib statusmap.cgi not compiling on RH8.0 despite advice here...

Kevin Stone kstone at inetlabs.net
Thu Dec 5 18:56:20 CET 2002

I haven't installed Nagios on RH8 yet but an having issues with MRTG
finding GD when installing.  GD is there and works for other apps but
for some reason the linker can't find it when compiling MRTG.  Others
have it working correctly on RH8 without problems.  My guess is some
kind of path problem with GD but so far I haven't been able to resolve
it.

-Kevin