Temptrax Question

Christoph Stoppe stoppe at adesso.de
Thu Dec 5 07:58:26 CET 2002

Hi,

nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net wrote on 04.12.2002 15:21:03:

> I have attached the Temptrax 2000 to my RedHat 7.3 server.  I can get the
> check_temptrax command to work from the command line but I get a (No
> output!) message from Nagios in the browser.  I am using Nagios 1.0 dated
> 11.24.02 and the template-based configuration for my files.

As i wrote a few days ago to the mailinglist: The same problem here, the
check_temptrax command stopped working when we switched from nagios 1.0b5
to nagios 1.0b6 (and a few days ago to version 1.0). It works perfectly
from the command line and i'm absolutly clueless, why it shouldn't give
output to nagios... At our site it's running on a SuSE 7.1 based system.

Kind regards,

Christoph Stoppe
--
| a d e s s o  AG              | Fon  : +49 231 930 - 9342    |