Converting mon plugins to Nagios plugins?

Benjamin Feen benjy at feen.com
Thu Dec 5 02:46:07 CET 2002

Hiya!

I'm going to be setting up Nagios to replace an existing distributed
monitoring system based on mon. We have a number of custom mon plugins scripts,
and, being unfamiliar with both mon and Nagios, I'm interested in any advice
anyone might have... is it fairly straightforward to make mon plugins play
nicely with Nagios?

Thanks!
Benjamin

--