3d Status Maps

Steve Burton steve at sliderule.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 01:42:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I've been using nagios for about a month now and well, it just works!
Nice operation and nice interface. We've been nothing but impressed. But
we want MORE. I downloaded and installed the Cortona plugin to
investigate 3d maps as the 2d one is now becoming too cluttered but I've
discovered that once I set it to user supplied co-ordinates, I'm not
that clever at working out the 3d co-ordinates. I sat there with a
calculator and my friend Pythagorus but I can't seem to crack it. Before
I move into overdrive and try to program this, has anyone else done it?
I'd really appreciate some tips or better, a solution.

Steve

--
Steve Burton

Webmaster & Sub-optimal Coder