images displayed in pop-ups, but NOT status map. RH8.0

Pete Dubler pete at dublerfamily.com
Wed Dec 4 16:21:03 CET 2002

Regarding the segmentation fault, I figured that out.  It has to do with
gd 2.0.8 breaking a relationship with php.  You have to patch php and
then remake it.  See thie following link for info on that:
http://www.boutell.com/gd/phppatch.html

Also note that I have also tried to use the .png graphics without any
luck (in other words, with the same results.).

Thanks

Pete