Notifications

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Wed Dec 4 11:18:54 CET 2002

I noticed that we could have pager and email notification for the same
contact. So would be nice to set the host and service notification for
Mail and Pager in a separate way rather than need to use two contacts.

But in analysing the way this is done, it's a non sense to have Pager
and Email when contact is in the office, so by extension should be nice
to have the notification period in a separate way also.

So, the main way to implement this is to HAVE TWO CONTACT.
I think this would be the best one.
And have a group for this contact.

Regards.
Pascal Miquet