Nagios RPMs

Rusty Bias rustyb at lumplings.com
Tue Dec 3 21:34:59 CET 2002

I've noticed that versions of the plugins are regularly distributed as
RPMs, but there is no regular distribution for nagios or nagat, or other
portions.  I want to modify the RPM for the plugins and make RPMs of the
other pieces for my systems.  Anyone who has spec files from any RPMs
they've built, or even from the regular plugin distro, I'd appreciate
getting a copy of them.

Thanks,
Rusty