Statusmap .cgi help

Robertson, Brown brown.robertson at maac.net
Mon Dec 2 18:52:03 CET 2002

Does anyone use custom logos for their hosts? I have tried editing the cgi.cfg and entering in extended host information such as :

hostextinfo[Batman]=;smallserver.gif;smallserver.jpg;smallserver.gd2;NT 2k Server;;;

and have also tried the template method in a hostsextinfo.cfg file, but I still see no change when I click on the status map link within nagios.All hosts continue to have a question mark icon, etc.. Am I overlooking something? Thanks in advance..