Reset alerts from passive service checks

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Dec 2 18:39:36 CET 2002

Hi,

I started fooling aroung with the passive service checks to handle my
SNMP traps. I have it up and running to the point that an SNMP trap
triggers a service and puts it into critical. Is there an easy way to
get this back to OK within the GUI.

In case you are asking why: I want to be notified by firewall attacks
but once I have the notification and acknowledged the alarm I want it to
disappear.

Regards,
 JP

Seceidos GmbH            | Jan-Peter Koopmann
                         | Senior Engineer
Wilhelminenstr. 2        | Tel.: +49 (6151) 66843-43
64283 Darmstadt          |       +49 (6151) 9511-252 (24H VoiceCenter)
Germany                  | Fax:  +49 (6151) 66843-52