AW: AW: nagios hyperlinks

felix schattschneider felix_schattschneider at ccmconsult.de
Fri Aug 30 09:36:05 CEST 2002

> Anyway, my problem is that if I click on any hyperlink
> that displays any nagios graphic (not just the 3-D
> Status Map link), it says that I'm downloading a file
> and prompts me for the file name.  Does that help?

Puh. Usually, this happens when a CGI doesn't return a correct
HTTP-Header, but that cannot be the problem here, as the nagios
CGIs are known to work quite well on other machines:)
Pretty hard to say from the distance. Perhaps some webserver misconfiguration?
For debugging, I'd disable CGI authentication and try to get
the web page with a telnet or netcat session just to see if the HTTP-headers
are transmitted correctly.

Felix