New question

jo smith joblow7777 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 18:11:03 CEST 2002

Well, I finally got Nagios to work.  Turns out that an
apache error was causing me problems.

Here are the lines:

< <Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin/">
---
> <Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin">

Notice the lack of a trailing slash.  I don't know
apache well enough to tell you why it works.

My new question is when I try to click on the Status
Map hyperlink, the apache error log complains with

[Thu Aug 29 08:53:40 2002] [error] [client 1.1.2.185]
Premature end of script headers:
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi

Nagios compiled without errors.  My LD_LIBRARY_PATH
looks like this:

/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/include:/usr/include

Anybody have any ideas?  The other hyperlinks work?  Thanks!