Opening Page

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Thu Aug 29 18:18:22 CEST 2002

Edit the index.html page under the share directory.  All it is is the
frameset definition.  Change the main frame to load the tac.cgi page
(probably /nagios/cgi-bin/tac.cgi depending on your setup).  That's what
I do.  In fact, I have the normal index.html showing a reduced menu on
the left (I edited the side.html file), which is for daily operations to
look at, and an admin.html page that shows the full menu (a new file
adminside.html), and both open directly to the Tactical Overview in the
right frame.

-Russell

Paul Cochrane wrote:

>Anyone know a quick way to automatically open nagios on the
>Tactical Overview or Service Problems Page?
>
>I'm looking for if I type in http:/host.com/nagios/ it'll open with the left
>hand frame visible with the above pages visible.
>
>Cheers
>                       -------------------------------------
>Paul Cochrane         |       Tayside Orthopaedic &         |
>                      | Rehabilitation Technology Centre    |
>=============         |-------------------------------------|
>                      | Ninewells Hospital & Med. School    |
>                      | Dundee, Scotland, UK.               |