nmap2nagios

rpatl at gmx.at rpatl at gmx.at
Thu Aug 29 15:44:47 CEST 2002

Hi everyone

Im using Nagios since last week and have solved the most problems i got with
the help of the mailinglist. I have configured Nagios for a little
testnetwork per editor and later per NAGAT.

Now i would like to install the server in a greater Network, an there comes
the possibly silly Question:

Is there a program available for Nagios, like nmap2Netsaint for Netsaint?

It could help me to save a lot of time! :-)

I have read the whole mailinglist in the last hours but i have not found
anything about it

Thanks

----
Patrick