Pre-Flight Check Results

Ewan Leith ejl at man.fwltech.com
Wed Aug 28 15:19:24 CEST 2002

Error: Service specified in service dependency for service 'Website #1' on
host 'nt1' is not defined anywhere!
Error: Service dependency definition for service 'Website #1' on host 'nt1'
is circular (it depends on itself)!

You need to look at the host nt1 and service website #1 and look for lines
like:

parents nt1

Remove all the parents lines and see what happens.

Ewan