nagios_statd 3.02

Michael Park mpark at parklabs.com
Wed Aug 28 06:06:29 CEST 2002

anyone else having trouble with nagios_statd 3.02?

can't execute either the nagios_stat or nagios_statd on solaris. i thought
it may be because i was using an older version of python, but even when i
upgraded the version of python on my sun blade to 2.21 it gave me errors
upon execution.

on my redhat linux 7.3 box,. nagios_statd did execute and function, but
couldn't get nagios_stat to work. very odd.

hrm..

mp.