Debian Packages.

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Wed Aug 28 00:43:21 CEST 2002

I don't know if anyone is working on them, but I'd be willing to lend a
hand - i've got a development nagios server that doesn't run yet (nagios,
not the server), and it's got Debian on it. I'm just in the middle of
rewriting the init.d script so it's debianized.

I'll make this script available when I'm finished. (I've been lumped with
the stocktake as well, so don't hold your breath! Damn stocktake.)

Greg

At 08:02 AM 28/08/2002, you wrote:

Greg Vickers
Computer Systems Officer
Student Support and Systems
Teaching and Learning Support Systems, QUT
g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Ph: 07 3864 8276 Fax: 07 3864 5425
Mob: 0416 001 674 SD: 6147