Status map eye candy

Michael Cook michael at ink.org
Tue Aug 27 23:31:53 CEST 2002

First of all - thanks for the great app!  I'm getting the hang of the
configs, but so far nagios is working well.

I know this is an eye candy thing, but in regards to the status map, how
do I tell the CGI which host the server resides on?  It currrently
floats out in the middle of the map.  I tried setting up a dependency,
but couldn't seem to get it right.

Michael Cook                     michael at ink.org
Director of Development          785.296.6517
Information Network of Kansas    http://www.accesskansas.org/

Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by pure idiocy.