Processors required for Nagios

ffejes at sears.com ffejes at sears.com
Tue Aug 27 22:38:15 CEST 2002

For what it's worth, we are currently running our Nagios server on a 400MHz
Intel Pentium II NetBSD 1.5.2 PC with 128MB RAM.  We have > 250 hosts and >
350 services.  The load average barely hovers between .1 and .2!  Our
backup/failover Nagios machine is a Sun Ultra 5 with a 290MHz cpu and 64MB
RAM running Debian Linux.  Both machines run other services such as HTTP
(obviously), FTP, and /MySQL.

--frank

David Deaves <David at pobox.net.au>@lists.sourceforge.net on 08/27/2002
09:31:24 AM