[Nagios-devel] Acknowledgement Comment

Bertelson, Tom (CAP, CARD) Tom.Bertelson at gecapital.com
Tue Aug 27 22:22:28 CEST 2002

This should really be parsed from the status file (let's see, it looks like
the 14th ";"-separated field for services, the 6th field for hosts [I
think]).

I prefer to keep the acknowlegements around as a way to track the history of
a problem.
--
Tom Bertelson                "Any sufficiently advanced technology
GE Card Services              is indistinguishable from magic."