redhat 7.3

Rusch, Daniel Daniel.Rusch at GlobalCrossing.com
Tue Aug 27 16:11:56 CEST 2002

What error are you getting, I have nagios running on 7.3 just peachy

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Zayac [mailto:szayac at applicada.com]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 8:02 PM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] redhat 7.3

	Has anybody installed nagios on RedHat 7.3?  I'm having problems
compiling it.  I'm getting segmentation errors while compiling the core in
math.h, but it still finished.  However I'm missing the etc directory from
the nagios directory.  Now the plugins will not compile at all.  Is it not
compatible with 7.3?

Shawn