Processors required for Nagios

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Tue Aug 27 06:28:20 CEST 2002

Thanks Brian - actually 900 of these hosts will only have one service check
running on them - they are Lab PCs that we will be running a check on them
to see if anyone is logged on or not (they are Win2K pcs). We will have
20-30 servers that we will be running 10-15 services checks on so we wind
up with only 1200 to 1300 service checks. In your opinion, will a single
processor with 512Mb ram be enough? We won't be expanding the number of
service checks in the foreseeable future.

Greg

g.vickers at qut.edu.au